Experience the North Cape and its breath taking sights. Travel along a scenic route with views of fjords, plains and mountains. Enjoy spectacular scenery on your way to the Northernmost of Europe.
Daily departures from the Tourist Information in the center of Honningsvåg. The round trip includes entry to the North Cape Plateu and access to the panoramic film and all other facilities.
- A long stay time at the North Cape Hall providing a no stress visit
- Journey through picturesque scenery
- Visit to a Sami family with traditional outfits and reindeer * (Please note: Visit to a Sami family is only for the 11:15 departure)
- Experienced drivers for your safety and comfort
- Includes entrance ticket to the North Cape Hall with access to panoramic movie, Cave of Light and historical exhibitions
Duration: 3 hours
Stay time at the North Cape: 1 hour and 30 minutes
Meeting place: Tourist information in Honningsvåg, within a short walking distance from Hurtigruten and the cruise pier.
The bus is marked Line 406
Please note that the departure at 11:15 adjusts to the arrival time of Hurtigruten and you are guaranteed to be back in time before your ships departure.
Welcome to the North Cape and its highlights!
*The 11:15 departure is adjusted to the arrival and departure time of Hurtigruten, hence the duration may vary. Visit to the Sami family and reindeer is only for the 11:15 departure and is seasonal.